Hundreds of volunteers supported Deb Walters, a grandmother from Maine, as she battled the elements, and recovered from emergency spinal surgery, on her kayaking expedition for Safe Passage from Maine to Guatemala. General questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to get involved:
- Follow the expedition on: Twitter, Facebook and the blog
- Sign up for the Safe Passage e-newsletter
- Attend an Expedition event
- Tell friends, colleagues and family about Safe Passage and the Expedition
- Tell your local reporters about the expedition
- Invite Deb to speak to your group
- Volunteer to help with an event along the route
- Sponsor per mile
- Make a pledge to Safe Passage or sponsor a child
- Join a service learning Support Team team and visit Safe Passage in Guatemala
- Share our story with your friends, family, and anyone who will listen!
For more information please contact Deb at email@example.com